A Before & After School Program for All Public and Private School Age Children
- A safe, cheerful, nurturing, and licensed environment
- Virtues program, helping children to be their best
- Homework help
- Age-appropriate groups and activities
- Healthy snacks
Flexible Daily Schedule:
- Pick up children at Clare Primary School (3:00-3:15) (attendance)
- Walk all Clare Primary School Students to Our Lady of Hope
- Put away items/Bathroom
- All students meet in assigned rooms.
- Meeting time (attendance, discussion about day)
- Story or Discussion (faith-based)
- Go outside for recess (20- 30 minutes)
- Wash Hands/Bathroom
- Quiet time/ Homework or reading (15-20 minutes)
- Activities in rooms (games, crafts, toys, etc.).
- Parent arrival at or before 5:30. Parents must sign their child out each day.
Pre-registration is required and enrollment is limited.
Registration Fee: $25 (Extended Care fees must be prepaid)
*The Rate includes before and after school care.
Before School Care: Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM- 8:00 AM
After School Care: Monday-Friday, 3:00 PM- 5:30 PM
*Extended Care is closed when there is no school at Clare Public Schools.